THE PANTHER ADVANTAGE™
Panther provides a full range of fluids management and rentals to help ensure successful,
cost-effective wellsite operations.
The Panther team has:
- Reduced drilling fluids costs for operators by up to 25%
- Developed a unique process for fluids control and management
- Utilized a high-tech closed-loop system design that reduces the volume of products consumed and liquids and solids disposed
- Expertly maintained mud properties to run an efficient drilling fluids program
- Employed expert system design to reduce fluids dilution through better solids removal
- Provided tanks for mud and fluids, rig mats and other wellsite equipment
- Provided fully monitored gate-guard services to monitor and control site entrance
Our team of experts provides the following:
- Make recommendations to the mud circulating system for effective solids control
- Troubleshoot and anticipate drilling problems
- Streamline processes for more efficient operations
- Reduce overall fluids system and disposal costs through better solids control
- Be a single point of contact
Our solids control services effectively and efficiently separate drill cuttings from fluids. With better solids control, our customers can decrease the costs of drilling fluid maintenance, clean up and disposal while reducing risk and environmental liability.
HAUL OFF AND DISPOSAL
Panther’s regional network of fully compliant disposal sites means we can find the right site to ensure fluids and solids are disposed of properly. We find the best routes to and from the disposal site, accounting for traffic, road conditions and urban area avoidance. Our logistical expertise results in the correct number of fully contained and on-call trucks, so drilling operations proceed without waiting for additional transport.
In addition to total fluids management, Panther can manage other wellsite items such as tanks, rig mats and wellsite equipment. Our single point of contact means we will source, deliver and set up the equipment and cover under a single contract. Let us take care of the details so you can concentrate on drilling the well.